You only need to be part of our target population to be eligible.
An official referral by a professional must be issued.
Be contacted by our team
Then we simply need to contact you to complete your application.
You must become a member of Le Bon Pilote to benefit from its services. Individuals interested must:
1- Be eligible
- Our priority clientèle consists of persons who have a total or partial visual impairment.
- Persons with a loss of mobility, but who are not eligible for Paratransit and who are not wheelchair users.
2- Be referred by
- An authorized health professional
- The Institut Nazareth et Louis-Braille
- The MAB-Mackay Rehabilitation Centre
- For persons who are blind or visually impaired, a proof of visual impairment must also be provided.
3- Be contacted by our team
- To complete your membership process, we will inform you about the various services we can offer you, as well as, learn about your needs and expectations.